*Class will be cancelled if rain is expected. You will be notified via text of any cancellation.
We’ve made some changes to prepare for your safe return to the studio:
1. We’ve cleaned & sanitized the studio and moved bikes 6 feet apart.
2. Class size is reduced to 10 riders (Indoor) and 15 riders for Outdoor rides. All classes will be 30 minutes.
3. A completed COVID waiver will be required before your first class
4. A temperature check will be done as you enter the studio. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher you will need to reschedule. If you are having symptoms of Covid 19 or have been around someone who has symptoms, please stay home and rest up. You must be symptom free to participate in class.
5. You will be asked to use hand sanitizer as you enter the studio.
6. You will also be required to wear a mask until you are on your bike. (A mask will NOT be required during the ride)
7. You will enter through the back door of the studio and exit through the front door to maximize social distancing.
Each bike is equipped with hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes.
*Please bring a water bottle with you to class.